Check Out Rules
Jodi & I have been accumulating FTM, & Gender related books for some time now and have a fair number of books. We are in the process of setting up a group library, so that those of you who wish to check out books, may do so.
If any of you have FTM, SO, or Gender related books that you would like to add to the library, you are welcome to do so. In addition, if any of you are interested in checking out a book, the requirements are as follows:
1. You must be an active member & live in the immediate area.
2. Your physical address & phone number must be on file.
3. You must sign the logout sheet when checking a book out, and sign the login sheet upon it's return.
4. You may check out only one book at a time.
5. You must agree to be responsible for the book(s)while they are in your possession. This responsibility includes paying for replacement of said book, if it is damaged or lost while in your care.
6. DO NOT under any circumstances loan any of our books to anyone else, not even to other members. If another member wants to read a book in your possession, you must first return it to the library, then that person can check it out for themselves.
7. Books that are checked out at one meeting are due back in at the next meeting. This gives you 1 month to read the book. If no one is waiting to read that particular book, you may then check it back out. If, on the other hand another member is waiting to read that particular book, you must wait to check it out again. The book must be brought with you, in order to check it out again.
If you cannot follow these few simple rules, please do not bother to sign any books out. We have spent a lot of both time & money on this library, and we expect you to respect this.
Should you choose not to respect this Library, your privileges will be suspended or revoked.
The following is the current listing of the books we have on hand for check out. They are listed alphabetically, and contain the author as well. It includes a variety of gender related books, as well as Lesbian & Butch/Femme books. There are also a few Health & Fitness type books.
1.'The Ages Of Lulu'- Almudena Grandes
2.'The Black Biker'- Red Jordan Arobateau
3.'Bulletproof Butches'- Chea Villanueva
4.'Boys Night Out'- Red Jordan Arobateau
5.'Butch'- Jay Rayn
6.'Butch/Femme- Edited by M.G. Soares
7.'Butch/Femme Inside Lesbian Gender'- Edited by Sally R. Munt
8.'Changing Sex'- Bernice L. Hausman
9.'Coming To Power- Edited by SAMOIS
10.'Complete Idiots Guide To Total Nutrition- Joy Baver,M.S.,R.D.
11.'A Crystal Diary'- Frankie hucklembroich
12.'Dagger On Butch Women'- Edited by Lily Burana, Roxxie, Linnea Due
13.'Doc and Fluff (2 copies on hand) Pat Califia
14.'Doing It For Daddy'-Edited by Pat Califia
15.'The Drag King Book'-Del Lagrace Volcano & Judith "Jack" Halberstam
16.'Fast Food Restaurant Nutrition Counter'- Dr. Art Ulene
17.'Female Masculinity'- Judith Halberstam
18.'The Femme Mystique'- Edited by Leslea Newman
19.'FTM Female-To-Male Transsexuals In Society' Holly Devor-Forward by James Green
20.'Gender Shock'- Phyllis Burke
21.'Gender Outlaw (On Men,Women,and the Rest of us)'-Kate Bornstein
22.'Gender an Ethnomethodological Approach'-Suzanne T. Kessler & Wendy McKenna
23.'Lesbians Talk Transgender'- Zachary I. Natef
24.'Medical,Legal & Workplace Issues For The Transsexual'- Sheila Kirk, M.D. & Martine Rothblatt, J.D.
25.'NightHawk'- Artemis Oakgrove
26.'The Leatherdaddy And The Femme'- Carol Queen
27.'Leatherwomen III- Clash Of The Cultures'- Edited by Laura Antoniou
28.'Macho Sluts'-(2 copies) Pat Califia
29.'Melting Point'- Pat Califia
30.'Nearly Roadkill'- Caitlin Sullivan & Kate Bornstein
31.'Persistent Desire'- Edited by Joan Nestle
32.'Render Me, Gender Me'- Kate Weston
33.'Rude Girls And Dangerous Women'- Cartoons by Jennifer Camper
34.'S/HE'- Minnie Bruce Pratt
35.'The Second Coming- A leatherdyke reader'- Edited by Pat Califia & Robin Sweeney
36.'StoneButch Blues'- Leslie Feinburg
37.'Street Fighter'- Red Jordan Arobateau
38.'Sensuous Magic'- Pat Califia
39.'Story Of O'- Pauline Reage
40.'The T-Factor Diet'- Martin Katahn, Ph.D.
41.'Tipping The Velvet'- Sarah Waters
42.'Throne Trilogy'- Artemis Oakgrove
1.The Raging Peace
2.Dreams Of Vengeance
3.Throne Of Council
43.'Trumpet'- Jackie Kay
44.'An Uncommon Soldier'- Lauren Cook Burgess
45.'Walking Back Up Depot Street'- Minnie Bruce Pratt
46.'Warclouds'- Artemis Oakgrave
47.'Women Of The War'- Frank Moore